● Understanding and agreement with Central Station’s mission, vision and values as a Christian organization
● Post-secondary education in administration, management, or social sciences would be relevant and complimentary.
● Minimum of 5 experience in progressive leadership roles.
● Combination of relevant education and extensive work experience will be considered.
● Experience with the charity or not-for-profit sector is an asset.
● Strong fiscal management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, and reporting.
● Experience with fund development, fundraising, and strategic grant writing.
● Experience working with a board of directors and governance model.
● Mature communication skills (written and verbal) combined with developed presentation skills.
● Capacity to engage in advocacy, collaboration and building stakeholder relations.
● Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups, including staff, board, and external stakeholders.
● Experience with programs such as Google Drive and Microsoft programs
● Embrace and employ a management style that is inclusive and accepting of diversity.
● Lead planning, continuous improvement and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
● Fluency in other languages is an asset
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.